Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Everyone with 310cc injectors

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 217gsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    1,128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is anyone running the 310cc injector setup on a JRSC GSR that DOES NOT have either a Hondata or Apex fuel controller? In other words, anyone just using a JR FMU or a CArtech to tune their fuel curves?

    If anyone has a similar setup to:

    JRSC @ 8+ psi (I have 9 psi, personally)
    310cc injectors
    Map mod
    Cartech
    B&M

    Let me know how this setup works for you guys. Please include fuel pressures.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The 310s should work with a Cartech FMU and an adjustable FPR (i.e. AEM, drilled out OEM with B&M). With 290 cc injectors, I think the FPs to start at were about 34 static on the FPR, 42 static on the FMU and a rise rate around 4:1 or a little less. Of course, I never did get them to work [img]redface.gif[/img] . With 310's everything would be a little lower, not sure how much. I'll be interested to see how your setup will or won't work with the MAP mod. The JR FMU would be too high of a rise rate at 5:1.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My setup is:

    10psi boost
    320cc injectors
    AEM FPR
    Cartech FPR

    Idle FP = 25psi
    AEM Static FP = 40psi
    Cartech Static FP = 35psi
    Max FP = 67psi

    It took me 3 months and a lot of experimenting to get the FPRs set right. If you end up using the Cartech with high boost, send me an email and I'll give you some hints.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 217gsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    1,128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool. Okay, around 38 psi static on FMU as a starting point. Do you guys think I should start with a HIGHER or LOWER static for the FPR (yeah, I know I've asked this before, but I'm still not too clear)? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Just curious. . . is drilling the stock FPR necessary with larger injectors and using a B&M? I thought that was only necessary because the stock FPR doesn't flow enough fuel through the return line when using stock injectors. So. . .if static pressures are lowered by the new injectors, wouldn't that make drilling the stock FPR even more unnecessary?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •